General Property

• Thread starter lightmuncher
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General off topic discussion.
lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
These stones are located in Lake District. Can't remember the place. But it's beautiful view from there. Highly recommend visiting it.
I knew it was there, but couldn't recall the name of the place. Its been sometime since I was up there. Have looked at some houses up there and they meet our criteria, quiet, no neighbours, no roads, its own water source and can be made to run on its own DIY electricity in different forms. Shropshire holds the top place at the moment. But we have to sell this place first. Any takers? https://www.rightmove.co.uk/propert...&utm_source=copytoclipboard#/&channel=RES_BUY

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I wish I had that much money lightmuncher lightmuncher. šŸ’°šŸ˜€. Why are are you selling it?

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I wish I had that much money lightmuncher lightmuncher. šŸ’°šŸ˜€. Why are are you selling it?
Wanna get out of this back country. Didn't really want to come here,as my home was in Wales. But we had to, to look after Sheila's mother. Not the best job in the world, but we did our best. Even Sheila wants to leave here now. Family have been dreadful to her mainly. The narrow headed thinking that goes on here is unbelievable. I think I make a good case here your honour šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤” At least we now are in unison as we both want to leave.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Wanna get out of this back country. Didn't really want to come here,as my home was in Wales. But we had to, to look after Sheila's mother. Not the best job in the world, but we did our best. Even Sheila wants to leave here now. Family have been dreadful to her mainly. The narrow headed thinking that goes on here is unbelievable. I think I make a good case here your honour šŸ¤Ŗ šŸ¤” At least we now are in unison as we both want to leave.

The place looks lovely to retire to be honest. Get yourself couple of drones, and you will love it back. I saw a lot or people are now selling their own homes. To be honest, I won't be even thinking buying a house at the moment with current interest rates.