Opinion wanted Pulteney Bridge in Bath England UK

• Thread starter John Gilham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
EXIF
Canon EOS R5
Canon RF24-1055mm F4 L IS USM @ 24mm
1/125s
ISO 640
f/11
Pulteney Bridge and weir in Bath England UK

(R5C13932) Pulteney Bridge Bath Somerset S_DxO.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I've been there as well. But took photo from different side of the river. Really beautiful town, but also expensive 😅

John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
I have a few from the other side of the river but couldnt get the shot I wanted without people which I try to avoid encroaching into the scene if I can.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have a few from the other side of the river but couldnt get the shot I wanted without people which I try to avoid encroaching into the scene if I can.

You could remove in Photoshop, or long exposure photo should do the trick too.

John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
You could remove in Photoshop, or long exposure photo should do the trick too.
I am a lazy photographer and rarely carry my tripod. I do remove small humans in images but not when they are bigger.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I am a lazy photographer and rarely carry my tripod. I do remove small humans in images but not when they are bigger.

There are small tripod you can have. I have 2 of them. Removing bigger objects from photos, can be challenging.

John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
There are small tripod you can have. I have 2 of them. Removing bigger objects from photos, can be challenging.
I have a couple of small one also but still never use them other than on holiday for selfies!!

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have a couple of small one also but still never use them other than on holiday for selfies!!

People nowadays using phones for selfies. But for a decent selfie, always a camera.

John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
My arm isn’t long enough 😂

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
🙂

I also tend to be a bit of a lazy photographer, but in a different way...
I've lost count of the number of times I've walked around with my rucksack containing 3 other lenses and a tripod, but I end my journey without having opened the famous rucksack once, contenting myself with the camera and the lens already mounted on it...

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
🙂

I also tend to be a bit of a lazy photographer, but in a different way...
I've lost count of the number of times I've walked around with my rucksack containing 3 other lenses and a tripod, but I end my journey without having opened the famous rucksack once, contenting myself with the camera and the lens already mounted on it...
I did it again this morning! :LOL:
A lovely walk in the snow-covered forest with my rucksack, which kindly stayed on my back the whole time...