Question site.

• Thread starter Ronald
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

Ronald

Ronald

May 27, 2023
Edit my images
Yes
Soory but i want to know.
Why is this site complicate for me. My feeling is its not so active.
or its me can be or maybe i dont no how everything works here.

Solution
Morexp57
You're right about that. The forum isn't very active. Maybe because it's relatively new?
I also find it rather complicated to get to grips with, but you get the hang of it after a while.
Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
You're right about that. The forum isn't very active. Maybe because it's relatively new?
I also find it rather complicated to get to grips with, but you get the hang of it after a while.

Solution
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello Ronald Ronald

Thanks for making your post. Well, everyone is focused on social media sites to gather likes and attention rather than getting or leaving constructive feedback.

You will get used after a while as Morexp57 Morexp57 mentioned above.

I built this site a year ago, and to be honest with you, I'm happy how it is, members are friendly and welcoming. And if you need constructive feedback. If you really like the forum, please share it with your friends on social media sites too.

Ronald

Ronald

May 27, 2023
Edit my images
Yes
That for comment. Is true because is a new site. I need to learn to work wit it. But i like it.
Ps. Is it possible chose in the sensor size ( medium format ) now the biggest is Fullframe. đź«Ł.
Maybe more photographers work with that size.

Have a nice weekend.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
That for comment. Is true because is a new site. I need to learn to work wit it. But i like it.
Ps. Is it possible chose in the sensor size ( medium format ) now the biggest is Fullframe. đź«Ł.
Maybe more photographers work with that size.

Have a nice weekend.

Are you talking about the option when sharing the photo?

Thanks. I'm always here to help if you need me.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes. You need to chose the sensor size before post your photo.
Yes, you can choose the sensor size of your camera, to let other know about type of your camera are you using.

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Medium format sensor size should be an option Jack, you should add that to the list of options when you post an image and have to enter sensor size.
A lot of photographers use medium format rather than full frame or crop sensors, because of it's larger size.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Medium format sensor size should be an option Jack, you should add that to the list of options when you post an image and have to enter sensor size.
A lot of photographers use medium format rather than full frame or crop sensors, because of it's larger size.

Thanks Andy Smith Andy Smith .

So how should I add the option ?