Opened Game Question. What images of yours now hang on your wall?

• Thread starter lightmuncher
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Slightly different from best images of 2022, but I just wondered if any of you hang your pictures on your walls. And if so, which one/s?
If not, what photo/s would you hang on the wall?

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
I love getting stuff printed and hung in my home.
I have a few B&W images from Bangkok, Dubai and other cities I have visited. I have some Milky way images printed on metal, and a couple of other astrophotos of Nebula. I also have a few cityscapes in colour alongside a few landscapes. Then it's pictures of dogs, family and a large triptych canvas print of a local temple.
Still I have a lot of wall space left for new images that I grow fond of, or that give me great memories.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
As Andy says, its not until you step away and assess the image that you see it. Pareidolia is the word I was looking for
Yes, it is true. Pareidolia is an amazing thing. I often see faces in the rocks that end up in my photos. The silhouette of mountains can also make me think of silhouettes of faces lying down seen in profile.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes, it is true. Pareidolia is an amazing thing. I often see faces in the rocks that end up in my photos. The silhouette of mountains can also make me think of silhouettes of faces lying down seen in profile.
Ditto. I used to do a lot with trees and anthropomorphisise them in photos.