Opinion wanted Quiet sunset

• Thread starter Morexp57
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Smartphone
iPhone
The sunset on Tuesday evening during my traditional walk by the lake. The colours weren't quite as intense, but I find that my iPhone handles these not-so-easy light conditions quite well.
Slightly edited with DxO PhotoLab.
IMG_5290.jpg
ISO 80, f/1.8, 1/2833 s, 7 mm

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I like the composition. But definitely not a picture to be printed. I think if you had camera with you, the quality would be much better than from iPhone. What do you think?

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I like the composition. But definitely not a picture to be printed. I think if you had camera with you, the quality would be much better than from iPhone. What do you think?
Yes, I think so either. But the phone was the only camera I had. And you know what they say... the best camera is the one you've got!

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes, I think so either. But the phone was the only camera I had. And you know what they say... the best camera is the one you've got!

Agree, did you think to get a compact camera for better quality?

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Agree, did you think to get a compact camera for better quality?
No, I'm happy with the quality of the photos I take with my phone when I don't have my Nikon with me.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
No, I'm happy with the quality of the photos I take with my phone when I don't have my Nikon with me.

Fair enough. As long as you happy with the results, that's all matter. By the way, have noticed difference when you uploaded your photo on the editing software?

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Fair enough. As long as you happy with the results, that's all matter. By the way, have noticed difference when you uploaded your photo on the editing software?
A difference compared to what?
Sorry, but I don't understand your question.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
A difference compared to what?
Sorry, but I don't understand your question.

Apologies , didn't asked properly. I meant, when you uploaded your photo taken with the iPhone, have you noticed the quality difference on your desktop ? like seeing pixels of the photo.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Apologies , didn't asked properly. I meant, when you uploaded your photo taken with the iPhone, have you noticed the quality difference on your desktop ? like seeing pixels of the photo.
No, the pixels are not visible on my computer screen. But it's clear that the quality of the photo is not at the same level as an image from my Z7 II.
It's probably at the print level that the differences will be most visible.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
It's probably at the print level that the differences will be most visible.

That's what I was trying to see, if this quality will affect during the print.