Opinion wanted Rising Milkyway

• Thread starter mamba8606
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
M

mamba8606

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
EXIF
ISO 1600 // 9 x 15 sec // 1.4
Took this Photo at Nufenenpass in Switzerland.
Photo ist stacked by 9 single exposures, each 15 Sec.

explornessstacked2.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Very beautiful photo M mamba8606 . I really like the dramatic sun light.

And welcome on board, looking forward to seeing more of your images.

M

mamba8606

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thank you very much... I don't want to ruin your excitement, but it isn't sunlight, eventhough it might look like... but in reality it's the light pollution from the next bigger cityšŸ˜‰ Nevertheless, i hope you still like it
looking forward to post some morešŸ‘

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thank you very much... I don't want to ruin your excitement, but it isn't sunlight, eventhough it might look like... but in reality it's the light pollution from the next bigger cityšŸ˜‰ Nevertheless, i hope you still like it
I thought is sunlight. I didn't knew that the light pollution can be so bright to be honest.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes

View attachment 832
The Nufenenpass region is beautiful. Every time I pass by I want to stop and photograph it but I haven't done so yet. It is part of my plans as well as trying to capture the Milky Way.

By the way, welcome to the forum!

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes

View attachment 832

Oh the picture is an incredible! So clear and beautiful details šŸ¤©
I need to try this technique with stacking pictures in landscapes, I know how it works in macro photos but never tried with landscapes.

Welcome M mamba8606 ,hope you'll enjoy the small community and to see more your pictures šŸ™

What is your favourite subjects to shooting in photography? And how long have you been in Photography? Amateur or professional photographer?

M

mamba8606

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes, It is a beautiful Region, special cause of less light pollution (depending in witch direction your faceing your Gear)....
Just pickup next time your camera and if the weather is fine u will get an awesome panorama up there.... but keep the lightpollution in mind ;-)

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Yes, It is a beautiful Region, special cause of less light pollution (depending in witch direction your faceing your Gear)....
Just pickup next time your camera and if the weather is fine u will get an awesome panorama up there.... but keep the lightpollution in mind ;-)
I want to do Astrophotography but I haven't tried it yet...

M

mamba8606

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
The Nufenenpass region is beautiful. Every time I pass by I want to stop and photograph it but I haven't done so yet. It is part of my plans as well as trying to capture the Milky Way.

By the way, welcome to the forum!
Hey :) my late replay (sorry) was for u... i guess i'm making all a bit confused...

M

mamba8606

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Oh the picture is an incredible! So clear and beautiful details šŸ¤©
I need to try this technique with stacking pictures in landscapes, I know how it works in macro photos but never tried with landscapes.

Welcome M mamba8606 ,hope you'll enjoy the small community and to see more your pictures šŸ™

What is your favourite subjects to shooting in photography? And how long have you been in Photography? Amateur or professional photographer?
Thank u very much.... i'm not experienced in stacking astrophotography, got into that field just a year ago.... it's awesome to get that clear shots in post... wil post an other one, witch i like aswell...
I did the same with macro photos latley... the results with all those fine details are incredible...
My favorite subject is Macro and Astro... make the small big :)
i did my first digitalphoto 14 years ago, but really got into it arround 4 to 5 years ago...
And for sure, i'm bit experienced amateur...

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
My favorite subject is Macro
Then you want to join our sister forum for Macro photographers. :)

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hey :) my late replay (sorry) was for u... i guess i'm making all a bit confused...
Donā€™t worry, I had understood!
I've been going over the Nufenen to Ticino and back almost once a year for the last 10 years. I should go there once alone (hem... without my wife...) to spend the day shooting. I find this region very beautiful. The mountains are impressive !

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Swiss Alps are the most beautiful! I haven't been in Nufenen but I've been once in Saas Fee. It was so beautiful. I think I have somewhere some Agfa colour slides.

M

mamba8606

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Donā€™t worry, I had understood!
I've been going over the Nufenen to Ticino and back almost once a year for the last 10 years. I should go there once alone (hem... without my wife...) to spend the day shooting. I find this region very beautiful. The mountains are impressive !
no easy task, to decide either way;-) so go and take her with you, challange your self by giving her the better setup to catch the stars ;-)

ruedas

ruedas

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I am not sure W H Fox Talbot would agree that there is such a thing as light "pollution". Your pic shows what is there, I think that is the function of photography, a great shot...