Opinion wanted River Avon (Worcestershire)

• Thread starter A_cat_typingg
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
A

A_cat_typingg

Mar 9, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Drone brand
DJI
EXIF
4.49mm f/2.8 1/1000 sec ISO 100
Pic3Smaller.jpg

A panoramic shot taken using my DJI mini 2 to be able to get out over the water. Maybe a slightly "outside of box" way of thinking about "aerial" landscape photography and sure, it could also fit into the Rivers thread. It's an HDR image created from a group of exposures of -3 to +3 exposure value over 6 stops, and each exposure is made of a digitally stitched composition of 9 separate frames. This file is reduced in size to 8028 x 1709 (5MB) to meet the site's criteria, however the original is 12042 x 2563 (29MB)

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Beautiful scene, nicely captured. Makes me miss the English riverside.
Which software did you use for the panoramic stitch?

A

A_cat_typingg

Mar 9, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Beautiful scene, nicely captured. Makes me miss the English riverside.
Which software did you use for the panoramic stitch?
Lightroom CC Classic. The drone makes it easier for the software by ensuring the images align in its own software before saving them out as individual RAW files. The panorama mode used is a "preset" one which gives greater control than I would be able to have manually over the drone.

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Lightroom CC Classic. The drone makes it easier for the software by ensuring the images align in its own software before saving them out as individual RAW files. The panorama mode used is a "preset" one which gives greater control than I would be able to have manually over the drone.
I get mixed results using LR for pano stitching, so just wondered what you used. Thanks for letting me know.