Critique wanted Rivington Pike in the Snow

• Thread starter nf93_photography
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Fantastic vista. I assume this was drone image. It has a lot of noise that sadly takes out the definition of the image. Did that person walking under that Foley (which I am assuming that building is that) know they have a red halo above them?

N

nf93_photography

Dec 24, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yeah sadly I do all my post editing on my phone and I'm nowhere near professional at yet but I will invest in a laptop soon to help

I've also purchased some lens filters to help with quality in the sun

Any other tips to reduce noise?

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yeah sadly I do all my post editing on my phone and I'm nowhere near professional at yet but I will invest in a laptop soon to help

I've also purchased some lens filters to help with quality in the sun

Any other tips to reduce noise?
Noise is where you increase the ISO (needs more light sensitivity when little is around). Sun flares are not always bad, they can enhance an image rather than be detrimental. The best noise software I use is Topaz, but I do have the Franz german ones too. You can download PS on your tablet or phone. I think that that is a free app? Need to check on that one. But serious editing, I have to say It's either a laptop, or desktop. I love desktop as it is cheaper than buying a top end laptop and its a larger screen.