Opinion wanted Staubach waterfall

• Thread starter Morexp57
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
APS-C (Crop)
Photo taken at the foot of the famous Staubach waterfall in Lauterbrunnen. If you have ever seen photos of Lauterbrunnen, you will have seen this waterfall, which is the third highest in Switzerland at 297 metres. It is a very touristy place where I only spent 1 or 2 hours. I have to go back there to have a better light, the morning one I think...
DSC_5182_DXO.jpg
ISO 1250, f/11.0, 1/125 s, 70 mm

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Beautiful photo Morexp57 Morexp57 . What I would say about this photo is that you have half of the tree in the frame when you could probably take more the waterfall.

Apart from that nice location, I wish I was rich so I could visit all touristic places on the planet šŸ˜…

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Beautiful photo Morexp57 Morexp57 . What I would say about this photo is that you have half of the tree in the frame when you could probably take more the waterfall.

Apart from that nice location, I wish I was rich so I could visit all touristic places on the planet šŸ˜…
Thank you Jack.
Yes, I regret now to have not more compositions of this place. I took several pictures of the place, but there are still not enough!
You are right about the half tree... But there is not much more waterfall to show. Here is another composition of the same location. Telle me if you prefer it!
DSC_5181_DXO.jpg
ISO 1250, f/11.0, 1/125 s, 32 mm
Personally, I prefer the light in the first photo.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thank you Jack.
Yes, I regret now to have not more compositions of this place. I took several pictures of the place, but there are still not enough!
You are right about the half tree... But there is not much more waterfall to show. Here is another composition of the same location. Telle me if you prefer it!
View attachment 531
ISO 1250, f/11.0, 1/125 s, 32 mm
Personally, I prefer the light in the first photo.

I would definitely say that this one looks better in my honest opinion.

There's enough lightning, saturation and composition here.

By the way, I do like to take multiple images of the same place as well šŸ˜Š