Legal Stolen images

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member is seeking photography legal advice.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
A bit of legal bit to talk here. Imagine you browsing the Facebook or Internet and someone has shared your images as his/her work.

How you will deal with that.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
If its part of a group, I would ensure they are taken out and the person kicked off that group. But I see it happening in most places sadly. You will never get rid of it. If you have a watermark, that is pointless as you can easily take them out. There is even software that takes it out for you; therefore the companies that create this software, are telling you its fine to steal other peoples images.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
If its part of a group, I would ensure they are taken out and the person kicked off that group. But I see it happening in most places sadly. You will never get rid of it. If you have a watermark, that is pointless as you can easily take them out. There is even software that takes it out for you; therefore the companies that create this software, are telling you its fine to steal other peoples images.

Agree, images are really easy to be stolen. Never heard about these softwares that removes watermarks for you.