Opinion wanted Stourhead Warminster Wiltshire England UK

• Thread starter John Gilham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
EXIF
Canon EOS R5
Canon RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM @ 47mm
ISO 320
1/200s
f/10
A view of the lake The Palladian bridge and Pantheon at Stourhead in Wiltshire UK(R5C10853) Stourhead - Warminster_DxO.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
What a beautiful photo. How much saturation you are adding to your images?

John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
What a beautiful photo. How much saturation you are adding to your images?
Good question and to be fair I think it looks a little more saturated on this site than some others but I tend to go with the saturation suggested within the DxO edit and am always aware that I do over saturate sometimes. This is more as intendedScreenshot 2024-01-08 at 12.58.07.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Good question and to be fair I think it looks a little more saturated on this site than some others but I tend to go with the saturation suggested within the DxO edit and am always aware that I do over saturate sometimes. This is more as intendedView attachment 2055

I believe you like colourful images. I tend to add a lot as well. But some images doesn't look well.

You apply same preset or settings on DXO?

John Gilham

John Gilham

Jan 2, 2024
Edit my images
No
I believe you like colourful images. I tend to add a lot as well. But some images doesn't look well.

You apply same preset or settings on DXO?
I tend to use DxO in the same way but always adjust the preset to get what I like to see so I guess its my preset though I dont set it as such if that make sense