Food & Drinks Sugar topic!

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

This topic os opened to chat about food and drinks.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
An other harmful thing for human body, is sugar.

So how much sugar do you consume? Do you consider that sugar is bad for your health?

I'm really in war with sugar, and try not to consume sugar as is very bad for health, especially the older I get, the body metabolism is not the same, which means the chances for me getting are higher.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
An other harmful thing for human body, is sugar.

So how much sugar do you consume? Do you consider that sugar is bad for your health?

I'm really in war with sugar, and try not to consume sugar as is very bad for health, especially the older I get, the body metabolism is not the same, which means the chances for me getting are higher.
I consume too much sugar according to WHO recommendations. But I don't eat much when I see the others around me!

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I consume too much sugar according to WHO recommendations. But I don't eat much when I see the others around me!
You should cut the quantity of sugar you take. I know it's bad, but to be honest sugar is in every product, when I'm going shopping and checking the products, all of them has sugar, no matter what product.

I believe because sugar Is so cheap, they added in all single product.

I try to not eat sugar anymore. But it's very hard, because everything contains sugar.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I believe because sugar Is so cheap, they added in all single product.
I think it's because sugar is so addictive that you want to buy the product again and/or consume more.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Oh oh I know ... I love sweetness and some sugar to coffee or tea... , I eat every day small portions of sweetness, especially with coffee... I love it and ending with quality wouldn't be easy,but in my opinion so small portions although every day when we're active and use the calories out, we eating, the sugar isn't that bad ...😄
I'll start regular trendings this week 😃

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I think it's because sugar is so addictive that you want to buy the product again and/or consume more.
I'm really struggling to not consume sugar, I even made kind of diet calendar 😅.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Oh oh I know ... I love sweetness and some sugar to coffee or tea... , I eat every day small portions of sweetness, especially with coffee... I love it and ending with quality wouldn't be easy,but in my opinion so small portions although every day when we're active and use the calories out, we eating, the sugar isn't that bad ...😄
I'll start regular trendings this week 😃
Did you know that ages ago people consumed same quantity of sugar in 1 year as we are consuming now in 1 day? How mad is that.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Did you know that ages ago people consumed same quantity of sugar in 1 year as we are consuming now in 1 day? How mad is that.
Haha yeah it can be so, but just imagine live without some of good chocolate and cookies 😒🥺

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Some say that sugar is the new tobacco in the sense that the tobacco industry has long denied the dangers of this plant while knowing that tobacco is very dangerous to health.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
You should try, you will feel better. It also good for your body 😉😏
Of course and you can try without meat, will feel much better also 😉🙃. I do a year without meat, I just eat meat from time to time... when is no other opinion, and of course fish but also from time to time..😁. My vegetarian diet is based on plants food... of course still some of quantity of dairy products and eggs.. but not so much as before...

Sweetness are fully allowed in my diet, but of course! I control the quantity of sugar I eat! Just small portions every day ,so small that I can enjoy but I'm also able to burn the calories by activity... especially eating sweetness in morning or day is a good idea, not so good in late evening 🤭 it's just I like it .
Of science I've changed my diet to vege and I'm eating a lot of vegetables and fruits I eat less of sugar, before I do much more...🤭. In vegetables and fruits is naturally a lot of sugar.!

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Of course and you can try without meat, will feel much better also 😉🙃. I do a year without meat, I just eat meat from time to time... when is no other opinion, and of course fish but also from time to time..😁. My vegetarian diet is based on plants food... of course still some of quantity of dairy products and eggs.. but not so much as before...

Sweetness are fully allowed in my diet, but of course! I control the quantity of sugar I eat! Just small portions every day ,so small that I can enjoy but I'm also able to burn the calories by activity... especially eating sweetness in morning or day is a good idea, not so good in late evening 🤭 it's just I like it .
Of science I've changed my diet to vege and I'm eating a lot of vegetables and fruits I eat less of sugar, before I do much more...🤭. In vegetables and fruits is naturally a lot of sugar.!

I don't think I will be able to become full vegetarian, however I know that eating salats are very healthy. I do try to eat more salats as well. But, pretty much every day I eat meat.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I don't think I will be able to become full vegetarian, however I know that eating salats are very healthy. I do try to eat more salats as well. But, pretty much every day I eat meat.

You should try to eat less meat ! ,although try to make although a one day a week without meat! I have readen that we really need meat just 10% in our diet!, we should eat more vegetables 60% of or diet!and fruits, beans and seeds to be healthy feel good!. New day most people eat too much meat, and the poor animals pay attention and our planet for that! We need to choose carefully where from is coming the animal's based food and how the animals have been growing! I don't trust the corporations! Just small family farms, especially the ecological!
Jack Jack , if take care about sugar you should keep on eating less meat! I don't say you need to be vegetarian, but try eat less meat more plants based food and care where from you buy, it's so important newdays! And believe me if you eat less meat more plants based food you'll feel much better! Vegetables, fruits and beans,seeds are rich in nutrients, proteins and vitamins and every. I'm feeling so good without meat!

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
You should try to eat less meat ! ,although try to make although a one day a week without meat! I have readen that we really need meat just 10% in our diet!, we should eat more vegetables 60% of or diet!and fruits, beans and seeds to be healthy feel good!. New day most people eat too much meat, and the poor animals pay attention and our planet for that! We need to choose carefully where from is coming the animal's based food and how the animals have been growing! I don't trust the corporations! Just small family farms, especially the ecological!
Jack Jack , if take care about sugar you should keep on eating less meat! I don't say you need to be vegetarian, but try eat less meat more plants based food and care where from you buy, it's so important newdays! And believe me if you eat less meat more plants based food you'll feel much better! Vegetables, fruits and beans,seeds are rich in nutrients, proteins and vitamins and every. I'm feeling so good without meat!

I do agree with you regarding eating less meat, unfortunately is not that easy when you always used to it.

I think it's very hard to find and eat only healthy food unfortunately.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I do agree with you regarding eating less meat, unfortunately is not that easy when you always used to it.

I think it's very hard to find and eat only healthy food unfortunately.
But when you see the fact that meat isn't growing on trees... and it's means commercial big farmers without caring about animals like animals that feel same feelings and pain as we.. and having own needs.. that commercial farms don't care about.. they want to just money... Sadly the fact should be a good reason to change it🥺
I don't say " don't eat meat" but you can eat less and especially important to buy it from good farmers 🥺

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
But when you see the fact that meat isn't growing on trees... and it's means commercial big farmers without caring about animals like animals that feel same feelings and pain as we.. and having own needs.. that commercial farms don't care about.. they want to just money... Sadly the fact should be a good reason to change it🥺
I don't say " don't eat meat" but you can eat less and especially important to buy it from good farmers 🥺

That's true what you are saying. Unfortunately it's all about money in these days. And everyone is trying to make money out of everything. Same as farmers sadly.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
That's true what you are saying. Unfortunately it's all about money in these days. And everyone is trying to make money out of everything. Same as farmers sadly.

The commercial farms industry destroying our planet also 😔.it's very sad 😔.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
It is what it is. Small people like us can't change anything.

We can taking right decisions what we buy and where's coming from! Especially buying a meat from bad farms, you're sponsoring the cruelity!!