Critique wanted Sunrise over Teignmouth beach

• Thread starter Kookaburra
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
K

Kookaburra

Feb 13, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
EXIF
Nikon D750
24.0-120.0 mm f/4.0
Focal length 32 mm
Shutter speed 3/5 sec
Aperture f/8.0
ISO 320
Beautiful sunrise down at Teignmouth Beach. When I got to the area a little late. I thought that I've missed it! Man I was so wrong, after about 10 minutes being down there. The colours in the sky were amazing.

DSC_4522-NR.jpg

DSC_4522 Original file.jpg

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Beautiful photo. I love the second one as its brighter.

And I really like the sky, give a feeling that is in the fire. I don't think I can add anything else here, it's just good picture.

K

Kookaburra

Feb 13, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
Beautiful photo. I love the second one as its brighter.

And I really like the sky, give a feeling that is in the fire. I don't think I can add anything else here, it's just good picture.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, the second one is the original straight from the camera no editing done to it. 🙂

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it, the second one is the original straight from the camera no editing done to it. 🙂

That's good achievement. Usually i don't get a final result straight from the camera. I think you got best settings on your camera for that shot.