Opinion wanted Sunset over Great Comberton - UK

• Thread starter A_cat_typingg
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
That's really beautiful photo, what Drone are you using? Have you had a filter on the drone camera?

A

A_cat_typingg

Mar 9, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
That's really beautiful photo, what Drone are you using? Have you had a filter on the drone camera?
Its a DJI mini 2 with a freewell nd16 filter on the lens. The drone has an AEB mode which allows for some nice and simple HDR stacks and I made some tweaks in Lightroom in post.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Its a DJI mini 2 with a freewell nd16 filter on the lens. The drone has an AEB mode which allows for some nice and simple HDR stacks and I made some tweaks in Lightroom in post.

That's good achievement. I still learn my Air2s drone. I have some filters as well, but slightly confused when to use them.

A

A_cat_typingg

Mar 9, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
That's good achievement. I still learn my Air2s drone. I have some filters as well, but slightly confused when to use them.
Basically the brighter the day the higher the ND filter number you might need in order to reduce glare/bleaching out and the loss of editable data that implies. That's a very basic explanation and there is more to it. I find the Mini 2 slightly overexposes so I use the filter to balance out the levels across the images.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Basically the brighter the day the higher the ND filter number you might need in order to reduce glare/bleaching out and the loss of editable data that implies. That's a very basic explanation and there is more to it. I find the Mini 2 slightly overexposes so I use the filter to balance out the levels across the images.

Thanks for explanation. I already have 4 filters which came with drone when I purchased it. Used only couple of times, I know I have to use them as the aperture on air2s is fixed sadly.

C

Chavezshutter

Feb 4, 2022
Beautiful aerial shot, i like the different colours and patterns over the fields. Nice light too, good timing and nice edit.