Swedish nature- and astrophotographer here :-)

• Thread starter MartinF
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

M

MartinF

Apr 7, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
New member, joined yesterday. I thought I would just say hi :)
I started photography over 25 years ago, mainly doing landscape but the last few years I´ve branched out into wildlife, astro photography and also drone photography. When doing wildlife I realised I wanted to share the experience also through video so I have a youtube channel with both pure nature photography compilations as well as more vlog style content. Feel free to drop in and check it out.
https://www.youtube.com/user/FotografMartinF

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi M MartinF.

Welcome on board. We have section where you share videos from YouTube and talk about them.

I'm also doing drone photography which I've already shared some images.

Hope you will enjoy your stay and contribute to our community.

Any questions, do ask please. :)

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I started photography over 25 years ago, mainly doing landscape but the last few years I´ve branched out into wildlife, astro photography and also drone photography. When doing wildlife I realised I wanted to share the experience also through video so I have a youtube channel with both pure nature photography compilations as well as more vlog style content. Feel free to drop in and check it out.
Hello Martin. Welcome to this forum. I watched your video "Autumn Moments 2021 - 4K Cinematic Swedish Nature Photography". Wow! It is remarkable. It's great.

M

MartinF

Apr 7, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello Martin. Welcome to this forum. I watched your video "Autumn Moments 2021 - 4K Cinematic Swedish Nature Photography". Wow! It is remarkable. It's great.
Thank you, I really appreciate that! That´s one of my least viewed videos so it needed some love :)

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thank you, I really appreciate that! That´s one of my least viewed videos so it needed some love :)

Can you share on Videography subforum, would love to watch it there 😊

M

MartinF

Apr 7, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Can you share on Videography subforum, would love to watch it there 😊
Sure thing! Will share a few of my videos. Maybe that one, maybe another one first :)

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes

Hello my Nordic friend M MartinF 😃👋.
Oh you have in Sweden so beautiful landscapes around, especially the nothern part of Sweden 🤩 I really love Swedish landscapes and language 🤩😁💚. I'm living in Finland in the city of Oulu, Northern part of Finland so not far to the Swedish borders from here. I love also watching Swedish horse racings and of course Swedish chocolate and caffe.. I've been in Sweden two times.. I need visit again one day.
Where do you live in Sweden?
Hope to see your beautiful Swedish landscapes on the forum 🤩

M

MartinF

Apr 7, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi!
I live in the southern part, by lake Vättern. Close to Jönköping.
You can see a lot of beautiful Swedish nature on my Youtube channel 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi!
I live in the southern part, by lake Vättern. Close to Jönköping.
You can see a lot of beautiful Swedish nature on my Youtube channel 🙂
Oh sounds great. I checked on Google maps, there need to be very beautiful 🤩. I'll check out your YouTube channel 😊