Thank you for allowing me to join. This was taken from Wallasey Beach on Friday evening. We are extremely lucky to get these spectacular sunsets.

• Thread starter Tracey Rennie
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

T

Tracey Rennie

Jan 29, 2023
Edit my images
Yes
Thank you ! Great to be onboard.
Loving the photos so far 😊📷

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Welcome to this forum T Tracey Rennie!
I like very much your sunset picture with this beautiful sky. I would have preferred a brighter foreground. Maybe this can be changed with a new edit?

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Hi Tracey and welcome aboard.
I like your initial image but just a thought as I find if I silhouette objects in images they tend to appear more dynamic if they are on the horizon line.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Tracey you started off with an amazing image. Welcome

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I like your initial image but just a thought as I find if I silhouette objects in images they tend to appear more dynamic if they are on the horizon line.
Damn Andy, she forgot to bring a crane and a barge 😱 :ROFLMAO:

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
haha my bad, i guess I sometimes don't explain my thoughts well enough. :)
@Tracey, what I meant was a lower angle for the shoot would maybe add more drama because the foreground objects would break the horizon line. :)
I did know what you meant, just pulling your leg.

T

Tracey Rennie

Jan 29, 2023
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks Andy, I’ll take that on board when I’m next on the beach at sunset or sunrise 😊