Critique wanted The beautiful views from Magdalenka mountain, Podkarpackie Voivodeship,Poland

• Thread starter NataliaFlejszarPhoto
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
APS-C (Crop)
The beautiful views from the Magdalenka mountain šŸ˜, Poland, Podkarpackie Voivodeship.
The picture I took in April, when was I visiting my family in Poland. I grew around of so beautiful and unique the Podkarpackie Voivodeship landscapes. I miss them still!

The views from the Magdalenka mountain are so beautiful and unique, we can see from there the beautiful topography of the Podkarpackie Voivodeship.
The picture was taken with my Tele-lens 75-300mm Olympus, here zoomed just the 75mm.
I took there a lot of pictures, but this one is my favorite, but i know it needs some of improves I need some of advices with.
I just edited fastly and basically in LR.

P4160013.jpg

• Staff
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Beautiful photo NataliaFlejszarPhoto NataliaFlejszarPhoto . I believe Poland is a beautiful country for landscape photography. You should use a wide angle lens to catch more in the frame :)

Thanks for the comment Jack Jack. Yes in Poland is a lot of beautiful places to shooting beautiful landscapes pictures, especially the eastern part of the country with mountains, but the Northern part of Poland with the long line of the sea beaches is also very beautiful šŸ¤©

I took some of pictures with wild angel lens but the best views was far so The tele lens worked well with šŸ‘Œ

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks for the comment Jack Jack. Yes in Poland is a lot of beautiful places to shooting beautiful landscapes pictures, especially the eastern part of the country with mountains, but the Northern part of Poland with the long line of the sea beaches is also very beautiful šŸ¤©

I took some of pictures with wild angel lens but the best views was far so The tele lens worked well with šŸ‘Œ

Must be nice there.

• Staff
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Must be nice there.

There's nice of course šŸ˜„šŸ‘Œ. Quite different landscapes than here in Finland ā¤