Photo editing This software is for today only and its FREE

• Thread starter lightmuncher
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

This topic is opened to chat about photo editing softwares.
lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have been using this website for some years now. And it had allowed me to have software I could not have afforded over the years. The main photographic software that has been of great help is the Franzis software. I have now bought a few of them now, and they obviously have a bit more bells and whistles than the giveaway one. As the name says, its a giveaway of the DAY. This is for LIFE, or in my case until the computer crashes šŸ˜± šŸ¤Æ šŸ«£ šŸ¤Ŗ
https://www.giveawayoftheday.com/hdr-projects-7/

Last edited:
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have tried to check the Web link, seems to be broken.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have tried to check the Web link, seems to be broken.
Sorry that link went about 9am this morning or before. Its free for 24hours only. Keep an eye on the site as its on fairly often, if not this HDR program others come to.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Sorry that link went about 9am this morning or before. Its free for 24hours only. Keep an eye on the site as its on fairly often, if not this HDR program others come to.

Thanks lightmuncher lightmuncher . I will keep an eye. I usually use Lightroom or Photoshop.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have a discount code for any Topaz software. On Macroderie forum, haven't checked if these are still valid.
I have now been working with the Topaz now for 2 months. It doesn't work for everything, but when it does, it is excellent. Franzis software is the other battle to get people to their side of the same software. Which is why they use giveawayoftheday to allow people to try older software. It has worked for me, although their registration process is a damn pain. Once its done its done for years.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have now been working with the Topaz now for 2 months. It doesn't work for everything, but when it does, it is excellent. Franzis software is the other battle to get people to their side of the same software. Which is why they use giveawayoftheday to allow people to try older software. It has worked for me, although their registration process is a damn pain. Once its done its done for years.

I would say that the king of photo editing software will be always be Adobe Photoshop. However, there are other great softwares out there. You just need time to play with them.