Critique wanted Threshfield Quarry Waterfall

• Thread starter Cookyphil
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
Cookyphil

Cookyphil

Jan 1, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
This waterfall is located in a disused quarry near Grassington in the Yorkshire Dales.

IMG_1236.JPG

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I live not far from Dales. But haven't seen this waterfall on maps. It is hard to get to it?

Nice long exposure photo by the way.

Cookyphil

Cookyphil

Jan 1, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
I live not far from Dales. But haven't seen this waterfall on maps. It is hard to get to it?

Nice long exposure photo by the way.
Hi Jack,if you park in Skirethorns Lane walk uphill to a T junction,turn right here(Wood Lane) and after a short distance there is a path going right by a stone barn,this takes you across to the quarry.Go through the double gates and you will see the falls on your left.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi Jack,if you park in Skirethorns Lane walk uphill to a T junction,turn right here(Wood Lane) and after a short distance there is a path going right by a stone barn,this takes you across to the quarry.Go through the double gates and you will see the falls on your left.

Thanks Cookyphil Cookyphil

Looking forward to visit the place. Unfortunately the weather here it's really bad. Can't really take any nice pictures. And when it's alright, I am at work. Hopefully to get a better weather soon

Cookyphil

Cookyphil

Jan 1, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks Cookyphil Cookyphil

Looking forward to visit the place. Unfortunately the weather here it's really bad. Can't really take any nice pictures. And when it's alright, I am at work. Hopefully to get a better weather soon
Dont go in dry weather Jack as it is just a trickle

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Dont go in dry weather Jack as it is just a trickle

Thanks, I was thinking to go and send my drone to take some images and videos. Is there a walk path to the waterfall?

Cookyphil

Cookyphil

Jan 1, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks, I was thinking to go and send my drone to take some images and videos. Is there a walk path to the waterfall?
Just follow my previous instructions Jack,once you go through the double gates you are on a concrete track and the falls will come into view on the left.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Just follow my previous instructions Jack,once you go through the double gates you are on a concrete track and the falls will come into view on the left.

Thanks a lot. Will wait for a better weather now 😅.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Moody images Cookyphil Cookyphil . Can you please share them on a separate thread, so we don't mix topics :)

Cookyphil

Cookyphil

Jan 1, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
Moody images Cookyphil Cookyphil . Can you please share them on a separate thread, so we don't mix topics :)
Hi there,i often upload photos to pixoto,viewbug,Flickr and E photozine and these sites are easy to follow.I have struggled a bit with this site,any tips to help me please ?

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi there,i often upload photos to pixoto,viewbug,Flickr and E photozine and these sites are easy to follow.I have struggled a bit with this site,any tips to help me please ?

Just click on forums and scroll down to the section you want to post. I know, it's more like a traditional way of posting, not like Facebook. But, you don't get trolls, spams on here. :)

Cookyphil

Cookyphil

Jan 1, 2024
Edit my images
Yes
Just click on forums and scroll down to the section you want to post. I know, it's more like a traditional way of posting, not like Facebook. But, you don't get trolls, spams on here. :)
Thanks Jack