Photography TikTok account

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General photography discussion.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Just wondering how many of you are having TikTok account, or finding it useful?

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Not me… I watch time to time some videos from TikTok from some other platform like Reddit.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Not me… I watch time to time some videos from TikTok from some other platform like Reddit.

I have made an account recently, its really addictive. You need to be careful, as you can spend whole day on there.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Not me either, there is enough content out there without adding more to the mix. I mean, how much time does anyone want to be on their mobile or what ever they used to access all this content? I have emails, rightmove, facebook, Flickr, YouTube, Rumble, here....etc.
Not only that, but I have more to life than sat at a computer going through this stuff. I do my photography, when I can I write my novels (not yet published but they are there), my poetry when I am in the mood. Then all the DIY, motorbike, cutting up firewood, heck I am supposed to be retired! And those who know our age, say, you should find a little bungalow, and enjoy your retirement. Nah, what they mean is; here is a brick box, now die in it :ROFLMAO: Now where are my slippers and pipe?

Last edited:
  • Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Having no occupation, it's a really boring life. I really hate when my girlfriend watches TikTok, useless videos and fake people, but I can't stop her. I tried to share some short videos, it's 50/50, time consuming. And there are too many platforms to keep up.

You should enjoy your life then lightmuncher lightmuncher :).

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Having no occupation, it's a really boring life. I really hate when my girlfriend watches TikTok, useless videos and fake people, but I can't stop her. I tried to share some short videos, it's 50/50, time consuming. And there are too many platforms to keep up.

You should enjoy your life then lightmuncher lightmuncher :).
We do our best to enjoy what we have. Just need to enjoy it more elsewhere. Now that would be a dream come true!

TMG1961

TMG1961

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I don't have a tiktok account. I sometimes watch a few videos from time to time, usually in bed just before going to sleep.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I don't have a tiktok account. I sometimes watch a few videos from time to time, usually in bed just before going to sleep.

Do you find it addicted?

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes