General Took this in Italy back in 1999 with poem

• Thread starter lightmuncher
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General off topic discussion.
lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
My wife and I haven't had a real holiday since 1999. Her birthday present for her 50th was to go to Italy during the autumn closer to her birthday. We went to a wonderful place up in the Tuscan, Umbrian hills and mountains. It was a wonderful photographers paradise. Also a fungi paradise too. I pissed of the Italians as collected a large handful of porcine mushrooms. There were two older Italian ladies who gasped and said that their husbands went out earlier on and found NOTHING! SO I gave them a lesson as to other fungi they can eat as well. After that we were treated like gods (yep small g). The problem with many people in european countries is that they know what they know and that ends there. My first time to Italia sadly, as I enjoyed the wonderful people and the beauty of its landscapes. Here is a picture I took early in the morning outside the old building that we hired. It really was so magical I wrote one of my poems in a visitors book. Other people had done amazing sketches in the book and I knew I was beaten on those so did the poem. This is just one of the many images I took and it wasn't digital either:

Autumnal magic.jpg