Opinion wanted What do you think about this one?

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Drone brand
DJI
EXIF
DJI MINI 3 PRO
Aerial photo I took in Liverpool using my drone.

DJI_0885.jpeg

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
There's too much for me to see. I would have liked to see the building in the foreground in more detail, as the subject.

Thanks a lot Morexp57 Morexp57

I have took some images only with the buildings too.But here I wanted to show the view of the city too.

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
for me, there is too much magenta in the image. I find the colours are distracting from the image as they are not in harmony with each other.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
for me, there is too much magenta in the image. I find the colours are distracting from the image as they are not in harmony with each other.

Thanks Andy Smith Andy Smith . I wanted to show whole city in this photo :)

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Thanks Andy Smith Andy Smith . I wanted to show whole city in this photo :)
No need for thanks Jack, i was telling you i think the colours are bad. Although the composition is bad, but mainly it's the mismatch of colours and the whole image that draws no attention to any particular colour or point of focus.
I will be brutally honest, Jack it is not a good photo.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
No need for thanks Jack, i was telling you i think the colours are bad. Although the composition is bad, but mainly it's the mismatch of colours and the whole image that draws no attention to any particular colour or point of focus.
I will be brutally honest, Jack it is not a good photo.
In my opinion, this is often the case with drone photography. It's difficult to get the composition right.

In my opinion, drones can make excellent videos, but they're not ideal for photos.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I did took multiple images using my drone of this spot Andy Smith Andy Smith. I will share more.

Morexp57 Morexp57 I think you are wrong, I love taking images as well as videos. I believe the mini 3 Pro which I've used here, is very limited. But my air 2s, does provide next level of photo.

You could be right regarding composition, it's a bit harder when you up in the air.