Drone What drone to you have?

• Thread starter Jack
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member wishes to chat about drone(s).
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
An interesting topic to talk. What drone do you own ?

Personally I have air2s and recently purchased mini 3 pro

I haven't had enough time to play with my mini, but air 2s is not a toy, it does shoot 5k!

M

markmullen

Mar 14, 2023
Edit my images
No
I play at drones, though have access to some at work, and they're about to pay for me to get my commercial tickets. I use a little Mavic Mini, it does most things I want, though I just helped a mate buy a Mini 3 Pro and am rather impressed with that.

My first was a Phantom 2 with upgraded gimbal and range extenders, I laugh when I look back at how much technology has moved on since then.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I play at drones, though have access to some at work, and they're about to pay for me to get my commercial tickets. I use a little Mavic Mini, it does most things I want, though I just helped a mate buy a Mini 3 Pro and am rather impressed with that.

My first was a Phantom 2 with upgraded gimbal and range extenders, I laugh when I look back at how much technology has moved on since then.
Yes, I'm surprised myself about today's technology. I have 2 drones, mini 3 Pro and Air 2 s. I was thinking to get Avata for a bit more sport movements. But is not a cheap drone, fly combo is around £1300. Very expensive.