Websites wildlife and bird photography forum

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

A personal website is as much important as photography quality, as this showcase more wider the photographic style and experience.

Want to see a wildlife and birding photography forum?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No point of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello everyone.

Would you be interested seeing a forum for wildlife and bird photography ?

I know I made already this one and for macro photographers, which covers some photography categories.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Hello everyone.

I know I made already this one and for macro photographers, which covers some photography categories.
It sounds great and I would vote yes!
But I would rather prefer to integrate it here. You already have created to different forums gathering members. I think that it would be better to integrate these categories in a forum you have already created to assist in community growing as well as theme migration between already registered users.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello everyone.

I love wildlife and birds photography and I have the near plans to go in!, already thinking to buy the dreamy Pro tele lens Olympus 300mm ,so after that I'll go as much as possible in 😛.

But I agree with panos_adgr panos_adgr , how we find active members for the all forums? 😂 and time to moderate them all....

Of course wildlife it's own kind of Photography... needs h
Gears, skills can patience.. never too much to learning and paying 😂

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
I agree with panos_adgr that integration into an existing forum would be good, as the existing members are already there, and many of them share cross category interests.
I already find it a little tedious going from Macroderie to Exploreness and discussing things with the same person on two different platforms.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I agree with panos_adgr that integration into an existing forum would be good, as the existing members are already there, and many of them share cross category interests.
I already find it a little tedious going from Macroderie to Exploreness and discussing things with the same person on two different platforms.

Yeah an intelligent integration the forums and with another topics will be the best idea... even Portraits and commercial Photography subforum would be fine... I'm also very interested with different kind of Photography also.. I'm just jumping from here there and there...😂
Even if I would love to go fully to the wildlife as my dream I need to be still able to shoot commercial Photography to make money and macro because I've been already know in my are in that and got some nice successes...and it's still my love anyway..😊

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
panos_adgr panos_adgr Andy Smith Andy Smith Morexp57 Morexp57 NataliaFlejszarPhoto NataliaFlejszarPhoto .

Definitely will be cheaper and easier for me to integrate new categories in here. It will take couple of minutes.

But then, the forum might not be as interested when you have different photographers doing different fields of photography.

What I have noticed, some members from Macroderie are not even bothered to join here because that's not their interest, and same is here, some members won't join Macroderie because that's not something they are interested. Maybe a picture or 2 as a test.

We are only few of us here who does general photography. I also think that having something specific focused on a niche will bring more success than something which will cover more. I might be wrong.

I'm also hoping in the future maybe to do an upgrade so members between forums can just use same account to login to one forum to an other.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
But then, the forum might not be as interested when you have different photographers doing different fields of photography.
On the contrary. In my opinion this forum could be even more interesting with very different sections. It might make some people want to try a different style or make them want to go into street photography, for example, which I'm not so interested in. But if I see nice shots of streets or buildings I might want to try it too.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
I understand your POV Jack Jack.
I still believe that growing a single entity community with a slightly richer variety of material would be a good way as well.
This community as well as Macroderie has attracted great people.
In any case, it is a fact that both communities (Macroderie and Explorness) are great platforms and well built from you, so whatever you do I think it will be as good.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yeah I agree with Morexp57 Morexp57 ,and in my opinion the all forum with different king of Photography could be connected 🤔. Sadly I haven't anymore as much time as before to be active in the both forums 🥺,and agree with Andy Smith Andy Smith it's disappointing to start topic on Macro Derie and do same here on Explorness with the same people... and is the true that both forums need growing with activety... it's very hard to do it on both forums 😃. And try new in Photography it's always the best...I'm going with my wildlife projects right now 😁

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
On the contrary. In my opinion this forum could be even more interesting with very different sections. It might make some people want to try a different style or make them want to go into street photography, for example, which I'm not so interested in. But if I see nice shots of streets or buildings I might want to try it too.

Explorness are already covering from landscape photography, to aerial photography, also street photography and many more. Would be very small audience if it was only landscape photography and nothing else.

I think wildlife and bird photography is just an other type of photography which can't be mixed with landscape or macro photography.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I understand your POV Jack Jack.
I still believe that growing a single entity community with a slightly richer variety of material would be a good way as well.
This community as well as Macroderie has attracted great people.
In any case, it is a fact that both communities (Macroderie and Explorness) are great platforms and well built from you, so whatever you do I think it will be as good.

Yes, both communities are great, and does have very talented members, and honestly both aren't as active as I was expected, but to be honest, doesn't really matter, as long as there are few members who are keeping coming back and contributing.

I know there are other huge platforms which I wouldn't be able to compete, like Facebook or Instagram. But these are making money out of their members. And I really hate to be a product, and their ads as well.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yeah I agree with Morexp57 Morexp57 ,and in my opinion the all forum with different king of Photography could be connected 🤔. Sadly I haven't anymore as much time as before to be active in the both forums 🥺,and agree with Andy Smith Andy Smith it's disappointing to start topic on Macro Derie and do same here on Explorness with the same people... and is the true that both forums need growing with activety... it's very hard to do it on both forums 😃. And try new in Photography it's always the best...I'm going with my wildlife projects right now 😁

Some members on Macroderie are not members here, because they are only doing macro photography, and landscape photography is not something they are interested. Same on here, some members wouldn't be interested in macro photography.

😊

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Jack Jack but is still a lot of photographers like me and Morexp57 Morexp57 panos_adgr panos_adgr ,we shot everything... depending of inspirations... in Photography is no borders...😃. But we can't be active in all forums same time 😂
But I think I would be happy with wildlife Photography, although is so close to landscapes and even macros... the landscapes we shoot are home of thousands animals, going to shoot landscapes we othen meet wild animals, when in cities is a lot them... and we are also animals and part of ecosystems...
I love nature so much 🤩 although is same beautiful as brutal 😄👌

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Well, I would be interested. I think I would be interested in many aspects of photography. But I wouldn’t be interested to join an additional forum.

I don't have any plans regarding new forum yet, I just wanted to find out what other members will think about it as well.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Jack Jack but is still a lot of photographers like me and Morexp57 Morexp57 panos_adgr panos_adgr ,we shot everything... depending of inspirations... in Photography is no borders...😃. But we can't be active in all forums same time 😂
But I think I would be happy with wildlife Photography, although is so close to landscapes and even macros... the landscapes we shoot are home of thousands animals, going to shoot landscapes we othen meet wild animals, when in cities is a lot them... and we are also animals and part of ecosystems...
I love nature so much 🤩 although is same beautiful as brutal 😄👌

Will see NataliaFlejszarPhoto NataliaFlejszarPhoto , maybe it will be integrated here or maybe will be an additional forum board only for wildlife and bird photography. 😊