Opinion wanted Winter in Harrogate

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Drone brand
DJI
EXIF
DJI Mini 3 Pro with 32ND Filter on
I took my drone and flew above the town. What do you think about the photo ?

DJI_0203-min.jpg

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Personally, I wouldn't have kept so much sky in the composition. I especially like the trees and their shadows at the bottom of the image.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Personally, I wouldn't have kept so much sky in the composition. I especially like the trees and their shadows at the bottom of the image.
Thanks Morexp57 Morexp57 . I decided to to get more sky, because there wasn't much to take from below. I should share other images, these I guess are much better taken.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I agree with you. Space is a good thing in an image, but when you have so much going on, it deflects from the story you are trying to tell. When ever I edit an image (and take an image), that question always arises when I start editing. But at the end of the day, its always down to the artist. We are an art which is a subjective craft.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I agree with you. Space is a good thing in an image, but when you have so much going on, it deflects from the story you are trying to tell. When ever I edit an image (and take an image), that question always arises when I start editing. But at the end of the day, its always down to the artist. We are an art which is a subjective craft.
Thanks lightmuncher lightmuncher . I would say that because of the way I took the photo, looks that there is more space in the photo.