Critique wanted Yorba Regional Park Lake

• Thread starter Snook911
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked criticism on his/her photo(s), please leave a constructive feedback.
Snook911

Snook911

Nov 1, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Drone brand
DJI
Yorba Regional Park Lake

Taken With Drone Air 2S
Edited in Adobe Lightroom

31C5C688-0ED8-4155-923C-AB3998F4846B.jpeg

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thank you! I live in southern California and we really have no change of seasons here so I have been trying to edit the trees to reflect Autumn colors.

It need to be boring without seasonal changes 😁, of course nice as mostly warm weather conditions I guess 😃. I've been never in America,it's my dream to visit still, and of course California state as well 😊🤩, long Pacific coast lines and the Yosemite park, surely full spectacular views 🤩

Snook911

Snook911

Nov 1, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
It need to be boring without seasonal changes 😁, of course nice as mostly warm weather conditions I guess 😃. I've been never in America,it's my dream to visit still, and of course California state as well 😊🤩, long Pacific coast lines and the Yosemite park, surely full spectacular views 🤩
Yes, California does have some beautiful spots. I live about 25 minutes from the beach and try and get down there as much as I can. This time of year though it’s dark by 5:00pm so really can only fly on the weekends.