Welcome to Explorness!

A small and safe place for landscape photographers, where you can share, talk and communicate safely. If you really believe in photography as an art, you are welcome to join!

This topic is opened to chat about photo editing softwares.

Best editing softwares ?

• Total voters
Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Mac's are not too dissimilar to windows now price wise with the introduction of the mac M1 & M2 chips, and as far as my experience goes they are a lot more user friendly, but each of us has our own preferences.
As for software, since the update to masking in Lightroom a few months back, I find my workflow has drastically changed and most of my editing is done in Lightroom, with just final flourishes and drastic clean ups done in Photoshop.
I purchased a 10TB external HDD, which i solely use for photo's, importing all into my Lightroom catalogue now and organizing my folders from within Lightroom.
I find this easier now, and very intuitive for my workflow.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
There have been many times that I've thought of buying a Mac. But they are so expensive.... Their displays are so top!

With Apple products, you pay more for brand in my honest opinion.
Yes, I agree, Apple products are expensive. They probably abuse their reputation for quality. But their products are really good quality.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes, I agree, Apple products are expensive. They probably abuse their reputation for quality. But their products are really good quality.

They are good quality, no doubt, but not for everyone's pocket I guess :D