Gear advice Best tripod for landscape

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

A discussion about gear such camera, lenses, tripods, and other equipments.
GeoffM Photography

GeoffM Photography

Jun 11, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Looks alright, the one I purchased I paid around Ā£200 at the time. šŸ˜… A bit expensive, I bought one from amazon once but the quality wasn't good.
I can only say I am well satisfied by mine. Neewer isn't an Amazon only brand, you can buy direct on their website.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I can only say I am well satisfied by mine. Neewer isn't an Amazon only brand, you can buy direct on their website.

I forgot what tripod I bought my first time, but the quality was really low, sold it on ebay. After some weeks reading reviews, decided to pull the trigger and spend Ā£200 on a new tripod.

I'm happy with it, and honestly I'm not using as much as I wanted.

GeoffM Photography

GeoffM Photography

Jun 11, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I forgot what tripod I bought my first time, but the quality was really low, sold it on ebay. After some weeks reading reviews, decided to pull the trigger and spend Ā£200 on a new tripod.

I'm happy with it, and honestly I'm not using as much as I wanted.
That's right. How many of us use a tripod religiously? Mostly I use mine for very rare long exposures or when light is low.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
That's right. How many of us use a tripod religiously? Mostly I use mine for very rare long exposures or when light is low.
You right, photographers tend to use tripods for long exposure images. Rather than that, thereā€™s no need for it, pretty much all lenses has built in Image Stabiliser, and even if the lens doesnā€™t have Is, you still donā€™t need tripod.