Opinion wanted Don Mueang MRT Station Bangkok

• Thread starter Andy Smith
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Smartphone
iPhone
An image from my recent visit to Bangkok, this is the MRT station at Don Mueng airport where you can catch the train into downtown Bangkok.
IMG_4989_2048.jpg

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Love the B&W, love the angles, love the symmetry, and patterns within the architecture. Also, you can tell its not in the UK, besides the man in shorts; there is no litter!

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Love the B&W, love the angles, love the symmetry, and patterns within the architecture. Also, you can tell its not in the UK, besides the man in shorts; there is no litter!
Thanks Lightmuncher, not a food wrapper in sight and I guess the signs are a bit of a giveaway also :)
I was actually thinking about removing the guy in shorts but decided against this as I do think he adds to the scene.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks Lightmuncher, not a food wrapper in sight and I guess the signs are a bit of a giveaway also :)
I was actually thinking about removing the guy in shorts but decided against this as I do think he adds to the scene.
Glad you didn't get rid of him. He is part of the story

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Amazing shot!
I love the choice of tilted framing! It adds a lot on the image!
Absolutely wonderful!