Happy Birthday, TMG1961

• Thread starter Explorness
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Happy birthday TMG1961 TMG1961 . Wish you a wonderful day. :)

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Happy Birthday TMG1961, I hope you get good birthday news on the camera/lens insurance pay out.

TMG1961

TMG1961

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thanks all, missed the post completely. The only news i have on the insurance pay out is that the guy called me to tell me that he send all the forms to the wrong adres so now he needs to do it all over again. So just need to wait a bit longer.

I di buy myself a Rollei mini M1 but had to return it, i could not get the clips pushed to spread the legs. So called them and the guy on the phone confirmed that they are very stiff and send me an email so i could send them back. Now waiting on the refund and in the meantime looking for a other mini tripod.

No birthday celebration or party as i don't actually celebrate my birthday.

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
The only news i have on the insurance pay out is that the guy called me to tell me that he send all the forms to the wrong adres so now he needs to do it all over again. So just need to wait a bit longer.
The saga continues TMG1961, seems like a never ending story.

I di buy myself a Rollei mini M1 but had to return it, i could not get the clips pushed to spread the legs. So called them and the guy on the phone confirmed that they are very stiff and send me an email so i could send them back. Now waiting on the refund and in the meantime looking for a other mini tripod.

I have heard good things about the Neewer 20" mini tripod and am considering this purchase myself sometime in the near future.

TMG1961

TMG1961

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
The only news i have on the insurance pay out is that the guy called me to tell me that he send all the forms to the wrong adres so now he needs to do it all over again. So just need to wait a bit longer.
The saga continues TMG1961, seems like a never ending story.

I have heard good things about the Neewer 20" mini tripod and am considering this purchase myself sometime in the near future.
thanks, i will have a look into that one.