Location How far you travel

• Thread starter Jack
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

This topic is open to discuss the best locations for landscape photography or recommended locations based on member's geographical place.
panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
I know what you mean. I've done weddings and events photography, and sometimes you can get upset. When people are telling you where and what to take pictures of.
Jack forgive my stupid question...
Are you a pro photographer?

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Jack forgive my stupid question...
Are you a pro photographer?
I wouldn't say that I'm a professional photographer. More enthusiastic. But I do offer photography services as a freelancer.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
I wouldn't say that I'm a professional photographer. More enthusiastic. But I do offer photography services as a freelancer.
That's nice. If you enjoy it.šŸ™‚

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I like to travel completely alone with no company.
I completely understand this feeling. I think landscape photography is a lonely activity. I always feel like I'm pissing other people off when I go back or stop for too long. I can't take my time when I'm with other people, I feel like I'm intruding.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
I completely understand this feeling. I think landscape photography is a lonely activity. I always feel like I'm pissing other people off when I go back or stop for too long. I can't take my time when I'm with other people, I feel like I'm intruding.
Well dear friend one point is what you describe.
Yes, when you are with other people it is not the easiest thing to do.
Photography generally needs concentration and devotion. For me it is not, just picking the camera up and photographing a nice I'm seeing in front of me. My cameras are the bridge to express the views of the world I see deep in me...
It is not just a hobby. The best way for me to express my self through my images is to 'dive' in to the world 'I see' with my eyes, soul and feelings.
There are time I feel I manage to do it and times that I just don't.
This is why I want to do it alone, along with some other reasons.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Sometimes I don't even have to go anywhere to take a picture.
This one, I just took it 5 minutes ago from my balcony...
I couldn't resist posting it here!
From my balcony.jpg

They are the Tours d'AĆÆ and Mayen, in the region of Leysin, in the pre-Alps of Vaud. They are located at about 32 km from my home in a straight line.