Photography Photography equipment

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General photography discussion.

How you see your expenses on a photography equipment, such lenses?

• Investment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hobby needs

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters
lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I should formulate differently I guess, I believe photography won’t die as a niche, is art of photography like using your camera and special techniques to achieve that stunning photo , will shrink with less and less people to be interested learning that.

People are nowadays are using their phones and spends lot of money on them with hope that they will get great images.
Jack you know that its not always the equipment, it is the person that makes the most of what they have. AND! Taking a picture isn't about clicking, its being able to see how best to make the most of the light and the structure of the image you wish to capture. I have seen too many people click away, hoping that one in two hundred clicks might be the golden winner. You and I know it's not about clicking, it is about what you see. Knowledge of your equipment is a whole part of the process, and that lens and that camera COULD make it better of course, although I have seen many times, a good picture can be caught on something cheaper. Wishing though I had that 600mm for bird shooting. Ah well, maybe one day.

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Jack you know that its not always the equipment, it is the person that makes the most of what they have. AND! Taking a picture isn't about clicking, its being able to see how best to make the most of the light and the structure of the image you wish to capture. I have seen too many people click away, hoping that one in two hundred clicks might be the golden winner. You and I know it's not about clicking, it is about what you see. Knowledge of your equipment is a whole part of the process, and that lens and that camera COULD make it better of course, although I have seen many times, a good picture can be caught on something cheaper. Wishing though I had that 600mm for bird shooting. Ah well, maybe one day.
I do agree with you here. However, you need to have that expensive tool to deliver the best photo. You won't get that results with a cheap lens that you can get with a high end lens.

And yes, is not about clicking. Is about breath and patience.