Opinion wanted Rising Milkyway

• Thread starter mamba8606
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
M

mamba8606

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I am not sure W H Fox Talbot would agree that there is such a thing as light "pollution". Your pic shows what is there, I think that is the function of photography, a great shot...
Haha, thank you for this dive in photo history 😀
So happy, getting those feedbacks.... makes me feel like, i did something right 😉

ruedas

ruedas

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Haha, thank you for this dive in photo history 😀
So happy, getting those feedbacks.... makes me feel like, i did something right 😉
You did do something right, you saw the shot and had the technique to get it.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Thank u very much.... i'm not experienced in stacking astrophotography, got into that field just a year ago.... it's awesome to get that clear shots in post... wil post an other one, witch i like aswell...
I did the same with macro photos latley... the results with all those fine details are incredible...
My favorite subject is Macro and Astro... make the small big :)
i did my first digitalphoto 14 years ago, but really got into it arround 4 to 5 years ago...
And for sure, i'm bit experienced amateur...
I have noticed that many macro Photography lovers like also astro Photography 😃. Have been on Macro Derie forum also?😊

M

mamba8606

Oct 19, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have noticed that many macro Photography lovers like also astro Photography 😃. Have been on Macro Derie forum also?😊
Well, i guess it's the "urge" to make the little Things bigger and move them to the center of attention.... no, i'm not yet in the Macro Derie Forum... i'm sure, it would be interessting too