Photography Share a photo with you

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General photography discussion.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
A bit of personal topic here .

I know Andy Smith Andy Smith is a bit unhappy with my activity.

Alright, let's share pictures of ourselves. You can post as many as you wish, as long as you are in the picture, and only 1 picture per post.

I will start first:

I took this one on my little trip next to my town .

599A9327-min (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I am not unhappy Jack, not at all, was just letting you know my thoughts :)
Anway here's one of me with my daughter in Koh Lipe, Thailand last NovemberView attachment 782.

What a beautiful photo Andy Smith Andy Smith . I have to apologise, from beginning I thought that's your wife/girlfriend, untill I've read the description šŸ˜….

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I would love to share a picture of me with you, but I only have pictures from a phone... (Except for some very old pictures of me as a child. šŸ™‚)

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I would love to share a picture of me with you, but I only have pictures from a phone... (Except for some very old pictures of me as a child. šŸ™‚)

Feel free to share. Probably I should change that requirement :)

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Very nice topic! And I'm glad to see you all friends in photos. I was trying to find one of myself but I only have selfies. I'll take a second look.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Very nice topic! And I'm glad to see you all friends in photos. I was trying to find one of myself but I only have selfies. I'll take a second look.

It's a bit of knowing each other better here. I don't have or use social network apart from my forums :)

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I found a photo taken 4 years ago, in the company where I worked. So it is quite serious...
(But taken with a real camera by a real professional photographer... ;))
IMG_3660_DXO.jpg

And since Jack almost allowed phone photos, here's a less serious one... (selfie, by me... :eek:). This was just a month after my retirement in June 2019, coming down from a photographic hike in the mountains, in the middle of a heat wave. I thought I was going to die of heat in the last few metres before getting on the gondola. And I wasn't disappointed with the temperature in the sun-soaked cabin!
IMG_4359_DXO.jpg

O

oscar118

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
And two more pictures, taken in the same place, with an interval of .... 53 years. I am in both of themobelisconuevo1.jpg

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi O oscar118 , I really like your last images taken at same place at different time. Shows that time has no mercy and how things remains the same while we all getting old.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I found a photo taken 4 years ago, in the company where I worked. So it is quite serious...
(But taken with a real camera by a real professional photographer... ;))
View attachment 788

And since Jack almost allowed phone photos, here's a less serious one... (selfie, by me... :eek:). This was just a month after my retirement in June 2019, coming down from a photographic hike in the mountains, in the middle of a heat wave. I thought I was going to die of heat in the last few metres before getting on the gondola. And I wasn't disappointed with the temperature in the sun-soaked cabin!
View attachment 789

I prefer the second photo, more fun. šŸ˜€