Photography Share a photo with you

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General photography discussion.
NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Great pictures guys! I need to put my pictures later 😄but you can see me on my profile picture right now 😄🤪. It's good to know with who we are writing 😄💀🐸🐷🤳🎅🏾🤪

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Great pictures guys! I need to put my pictures later 😄but you can see me on my profile picture right now 😄🤪. It's good to know with who we are writing 😄💀🐸🐷🤳🎅🏾🤪

You can post one full size picture of yourself on this thread :) . The avatar shows only little size. But yes, is good to know about each other :)

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
You can post one full size picture of yourself on this thread :) . The avatar shows only little size. But yes, is good to know about each other :)

I'll do later I need to find nice pictures for that 😄

RHL109

RHL109

Nov 7, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
When l wakes up on the right side of the bed l do feel and look a little strange! But better not show when the one when l wakes up and the wrong side of my bed! This site could get taken down !!

face.jpg

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Very nice topic! And I'm glad to see you all friends in photos. I was trying to find one of myself but I only have selfies. I'll take a second look.
Problem is I am always behind the lens. Maybe one day when I find a glass lens that will take the strain 👹🤣

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Love that. Did someone took this photo? 📸
Yes. It was my ex-wife. :LOL:
We took our son for a Christmas trip to a Santa Klaus village. It was with my new Tamron.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes. It was my ex-wife. :LOL:
We took our son for a Christmas trip to a Santa Klaus village. It was with my new Tamron.
Alright, you look very happy on that photo :D

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Alright, you look very happy on that photo :D
It was a funny photo. She saw my new lens ( Tamron 15-30 )and wanted to see how it looks like through the viewfinder, when I told her it was an ultra wide zoom lens. I pointed my finger near the front of the lens and she took the photo. You can see the reflection on the glass behind me. Byu the way she is a lot taller than me.😅

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Haha, that explains everything why you look smaller in the photo :D. I thought the photo was taken with a phone :D

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have been copying old images I had on the hallway walls in our last house. And one of them was of me. As strange as it sounds, it is the only one I can find, but it was taken back in the mid 1980's. That was the first time I went out with a group of walkers from work. I worked as an energy advisor for what was known back then, Southern Electric. Which became into one of the greedy companies we have now. However, there was a good group of people who invited me on my first long walks in Wales. I lived in Swindon and worked in Swindon, Wilts. We would meet anytime from 5.30 to 6am in the company car park, pile into two or three cars and head across to Wales to Brecon's, Black Mountain or the Black Mountains. Yes, they are two separate places. We did a climb to Pen Y Fan, the highest point in the Brecon's. After this first climb, and walk, I was hooked, ready for more.

I used Topaz software to take out the silver particles and make it more digital. Not as successful as the Lake Trasimeno image, but its better than the old photo, which now needs chucking away.
I will have to get a better one that is more up to date, but thought I would share memories of happiness.
BEST OF ALL! NO MOBILE PHONES! You had to do real map reading work

Me in the mid eighties Pen Y Fan Brecons.jpg

Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
lightmuncher lightmuncher The location and the background looks stunning . Hope I can go there and visit same location one day too.

TMG1961 TMG1961 Are you working in the barber shop ? You look like an gentelmen from the old classic movies.