Opinion wanted The Howgills

• Thread starter Jack
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yes I know, lenses more important than cameras body, I love to take pictures of birds, but it means camera with tele lens ready... but sometimes i find nice landscapes and I need my ultra angel lens, luckily this lens has nice close up oportunies also if needed but it's not a macro lens...šŸ¤£ being nature photographer isn't as easy as it looks to be, I can't never know what nature wants to give me..šŸ˜„šŸ™

You should get a telephoto lens then, if you like birding photography. :)

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
You should get a telephoto lens then, if you like birding photography. :)
I have tele lens of course, the Olympus Zuiko 75- 300mm ( it would be 150- 600mm full crop? ) but it's not the best lens for landscapes, only of I want to get an element of the landscape closer and more in focus... so I use the tele lens..

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have tele lens of course, the Olympus Zuiko 75- 300mm ( it would be 150- 600mm full crop? ) but it's not the best lens for landscapes, only of I want to get an element of the landscape closer and more in focus... so I use the tele lens..

Then you need to start saving money now šŸ˜…

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Totally worth it! I would like to see the photo with a bit more saturation and contrast but overall awesome!
Thanks. I made a video there as well. You can check it on video subforum.

I did spend a bit of time driving to this place. šŸ˜…