Opinion wanted The One Tree

• Thread starter newmikey
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
N

newmikey

Feb 9, 2022
Edit my images
No
Camera type
DSLR camera
Camera sensor
APS-C (Crop)
Here's one from my daily walks in the local forest (either a large park or small forest actually). Taken early in the morning with some beautiful sunlight filtering through the hanging branches creating somewhat of a portal, as if you could step through into another world. I always expect someone or something to "step through" so to speak...

Shot on a Pentax KP with the famous DA*50-135mm/f2.8 (sometimes called "stack of primes") which I bought over 12 years ago when I used a K20D. This was a triple exposure, merged in Photomatix, then edited in Darktable. Finally the image was subjected to an Orton process with 30% opacity.

Exposure Mode : Auto bracket
Exposure Program : Aperture priority
Exposure Time : 1/160 s
FNumber : F2.8
Focal Length : 85.0 mm
ISO Speed Ratings : 200
EMG14284-Wandeling-ISO200And2more_tonemapped1_tonemapped-orton70-2022-web.jpg

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Here's one from my daily walks in the local forest (either a large park or small forest actually). Taken early in the morning with some beautiful sunlight filtering through the hanging branches creating somewhat of a portal, as if you could step through into another world. I always expect someone or something to "step through" so to speak...

Shot on a Pentax KP with the famous DA*50-135mm/f2.8 (sometimes called "stack of primes") which I bought over 12 years ago when I used a K20D. This was a triple exposure, merged in Photomatix, then edited in Darktable. Finally the image was subjected to an Orton process with 30% opacity.

Exposure Mode : Auto bracket
Exposure Program : Aperture priority
Exposure Time : 1/160 s
FNumber : F2.8
Focal Length : 85.0 mm
ISO Speed Ratings : 200
View attachment 756
So beautiful scenery and greatly captured picturešŸ˜ I love sceneries like this with the sunlight in the background šŸ˜