Music today's music

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

Music discussion topic.
panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Yes, I also kept some vinyl records! But I don't really listen to them, it's more like a little pile of nostalgia stuff. I even have some audio cassettes in the basement (with the cassette deck to play them on!)
I also really like progressive rock.
I love prog rock!
Some of my favorite bands are May Blitz, Skin Alley, of course Hawkwind from the Krautrock scene Carol of Harvest, Eloy, Amon Duul, Neu, from France Gong and many many many others!
I do not have many vinyls. They must be about 150-160 only. But I own 2 turntables and I listen a lot from them. Both of them are vintage turntables and one is one of the most desirable and collectible ones in the world. The Thorens TD-124 MKII. I love vinyl playback!

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Music is like the colours of the rainbow. Why should you have only one favorite? All colours are beautiful. 😉😉
When I was a teenager metal was my favourite music also but until my 18-19. I still like metal but i like all kinds of music.

Metal is just the best music in the world having all the colours of the rainbow 😄😉

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes

I have only listened for a few minutes so far. I like it, but I don't have enough whiskey 🥃 for the almost 12 hours this mix lasts.🙃!
I love prog rock!
Some of my favorite bands are May Blitz, Skin Alley, of course Hawkwind from the Krautrock scene Carol of Harvest, Eloy, Amon Duul, Neu, from France Gong and many many many others!
I do not have many vinyls. They must be about 150-160 only. But I own 2 turntables and I listen a lot from them. Both of them are vintage turntables and one is one of the most desirable and collectible ones in the world. The Thorens TD-124 MKII. I love vinyl playback!
Great! That gives me plenty of bands to discover!
I know quite a few from your list panos_adgr panos_adgr (Hawking, Amon Duul and Gong, of course) but not the others.
I really like Genesis from the Peter Gabriel era, Yes and King Crimson.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
I have only listened for a few minutes so far. I like it, but I don't have enough whiskey 🥃 for the almost 12 hours this mix lasts.🙃!

Great! That gives me plenty of bands to discover!
I know quite a few from your list panos_adgr panos_adgr (Hawking, Amon Duul and Gong, of course) but not the others.
I really like Genesis from the Peter Gabriel era, Yes and King Crimson.
I have many favorite bands also. But if I start writing I will finish tomorrow.😂
The ones I mentioned are quite popular.

I would suggest the bellow.

Gong / You (excellent album and great example of the French psychedelia)
Hawkwind / Warrior On The Edge Of Time (maybe one of the best examples of true 'space' rock.)
Amon Duul / Phallus Dei (a great example of the German Rock scene / Krautrock)
May Blitz / Both of the 2 albums they made. Diamonds of prog rock
Carol of Harvest / Carol of Harvest (No words to describe, just love it)
Affinity / Affinity (a must have, symbol album of '70s prog rock)
Julian Jay Savarin / A Time Before This (amazing)
Magna Carta / Seasons (One of the most representative folk rock albums)
Emerson Lake and Palmer /everything until '76 (Prog rock legends
Esperanto / Last Tango (12 member band)
Eela Craig / Missa Universalis ( very psychedelic German Krautrock)
Popol Vuh / Almost anything! (Krautrock)

and many many others...

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I have only listened for a few minutes so far. I like it, but I don't have enough whiskey 🥃 for the almost 12 hours this mix lasts.🙃
😂😂😂 I had that mood for such music. I usually like deep house music.

Haha, you should get more whiskey at home 😅

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
😂😂😂 I had that mood for such music. I usually like deep house music.

Haha, you should get more whiskey at home 😅
I also like House music and deep house. Generally I love electro!

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I also like House music and deep house. Generally I love electro!

Electro house music are great. I like Dj Tiesto and some songs from David Guetta. I should post here some.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
I like James Holden and Satoshi Tommie a lot!