Welcome to Explorness!

A small and safe place for landscape photographers, where you can share, talk and communicate safely. If you really believe in photography as an art, you are welcome to join!

The member has asked your opinion about his/her photo(s) attached in the topic.
Opinion wanted 

Well, there's always Blue Hour.

Camera type
Mirrorless camera
Camera sensor
Full-frame
EXIF
RF 24-70mm f/2.8
f/14 ~ 30 Sec ~ ISO 160 ~ 50mm
Visiting Cape Perpetua on the Oregon Coast was great as the skies showed promise of a great sunset photo...then two hours before sunset the clouds filled the horizon.

Time for Plan B: The sky above was nice and clear...until golden hour and the stars quickly disappeared as blue hour approached.

Time for Plan C: Long exposure of the highway.

4P9A1588-2000px.jpg

Dean Wilson
Dean Wilson
My first camera as a kid was of the Kodak 127 type in the 1960's and being with limited money photography was few and far between, but very enjoyable. First SLR was a Minolta SR-T201 in 1976. I picked up a Hewlett-Packard 315 point and shoot...
View all 1 featured items
Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I’m sure a plan D would have been great also!
Great composition and the long exposure is perfect.

Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
Wonderful shot Dean, great plan C to be fair, we take what we are given sometimes and you pulled it out of the hat for sure on this one.
Nice work, I love the cabins in the foreground with their warm light leading me to the white waves above.. then the road just takes me back around again.
Wonderful.