Location What's the best location near you

• Thread starter Jack
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

This topic is open to discuss the best locations for landscape photography or recommended locations based on member's geographical place.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
As the title says. What's the best location for landscape photography near where you live?

I have some nice location which is like 30 minutes drive from home. But if I want to get to National Parks, that's even more driving, between 3-4 hours drive.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Yeah, Someone in my familly give me a present for christmass, a street photography book, i must try later lol
Definitely do. You can use macro lens for street photography too. :)

TMG1961

TMG1961

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I live in the most southern part of The Netherlands in Brunssum. I only have to cross the road to be in a national park. It is not a real large one, just 1482 acres. It is also just a few miles from Germany and Belgium.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I live in the most southern part of The Netherlands in Brunssum. I only have to cross the road to be in a national park. It is not a real large one, just 1482 acres. It is also just a few miles from Germany and Belgium.
You have good opportunities to take some nice landscape pictures.

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Hello dear friends!!!

Nice to be here in this forum with all the good friends!!!

Well. Nice topic.
Near me and about 10 minutes drive is a park which is located next to the sea and has great view and fantastic opportunities during sunset or cloudy weather for really nice photos.
About 1 hour drive which is not great deal for me, are a lot of locations. I could surely make a long list with these locations.

I mostly prefer lakes or sea and mountains.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hello dear friends!!!

Nice to be here in this forum with all the good friends!!!

Well. Nice topic.
Near me and about 10 minutes drive is a park which is located next to the sea and has great view and fantastic opportunities during sunset or cloudy weather for really nice photos.
About 1 hour drive which is not great deal for me, are a lot of locations. I could surely make a long list with these locations.

I mostly prefer lakes or sea and mountains.
Glad that you have joined here. And from what you are saying, you'll share lots of landscape images here šŸ˜€

Greg

Greg

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
The nearest place where I can see the Sea, take 2 hours with a car T_T

TMG1961

TMG1961

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
You have good opportunities to take some nice landscape pictures.
Not in the park, there are maybe a handful of spots that are good for photos. Most of the time i stay within the area i live in, almost never go any further then 5 mile.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
The nearest place where I can see the Sea, take 2 hours with a car T_T
That's long way. For me to see the sea, is 2 hours as well. But depends on the location too.

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Not in the park, there are maybe a handful of spots that are good for photos. Most of the time i stay within the area i live in, almost never go any further then 5 mile.
So you are trying to take images within 5 miles from your home?

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
Glad that you have joined here. And from what you are saying, you'll share lots of landscape images here šŸ˜€
I'm also glad to be here!!!

Yes I will! I have many places which I could share. And I have many nice places to see from other countries fro the other fellow members!

Jack

Jack

Staff member
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I'm also glad to be here!!!

Yes I will! I have many places which I could share. And I have many nice places to see from other countries fro the other fellow members!

Looking forward to seeing your images.
I'll share some as well.

Hope more members will join here.