• Thread starter Explorness
  • Start date
  • Watchers 15

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The main use of this thread is to share a photo per post. Please share an appropriate photo to the subject.
Photo Theme 

Above the world (Drone)

End date
Dec 31, 2031
Subject
Drone images
New photo Theme.

Please post the best images you have in stock.

Subject:Drone images
Photo credit:@Jack
Start date:2022
Rules:
  • 1 Photo per post
  • Do not spam.
  • Post the location.
  • Name of the drone.
  • Only pictures taken with Camera are allowed.
End date:Indefinitely
Photo:DJI_0063-min.jpg

NOTE: Explorness is not a Photo Hosting Company, do please consider commenting, posting and getting engaged in other threads and topics on site.

Snook911

Snook911

Nov 1, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
New photo Theme.

Please post the best images you have in stock.

Subject:Drone images
Photo credit:@Jack
Start date:2022
Rules:
  • 1 Photo per post
  • Do not spam.
  • Post the location.
  • Name of the drone.
  • Only pictures taken with Camera are allowed.
End date:Indefinitely
Photo:View attachment 545

NOTE: Explorness is not a Photo Hosting Company, do please consider commenting, posting and getting engaged in other threads and topics on site.

Yorba Regional Park
Yorba Linda, CA
Taken with Air 2S
Edited in Adobe Lightroom

DJI_0258.jpg

RHL109

RHL109

Nov 7, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Pickering and its railway station take on DJI Drone image has been reduce from 33Mb to 6Mb and is really a 360 image. But l don’t think l can post the image on here to see the full 360 drone image on this page.

Pickering DJI smaller size.jpg

BH2

BH2

Apr 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
WOW, that is truly an amazing photo. Thanks for sharing

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
When I see this landscape from above, I just want to go down and walk around this pond to see what compositions are possible.

Phil Nicholson

Phil Nicholson

Nov 6, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
When I see this landscape from above, I just want to go down and walk around this pond to see what compositions are possible.
Hi, I have walked down the lane which is unseen in the photo many times, it would be to the left behind the trees, unfortunately this pond is on private farm land and there is no access to the public. However I do intend to try and photograph it during the seasons just to see how much it changes.

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Hi, I have walked down the lane which is unseen in the photo many times, it would be to the left behind the trees, unfortunately this pond is on private farm land and there is no access to the public. However I do intend to try and photograph it during the seasons just to see how much it changes.
Yes, photographing the same place in different seasons often results in good complementary photos.

RHL109

RHL109

Nov 7, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
In early 1942, a small section of the English Army, arrived at Malton England. Who task was to build a large wire enclosure and erect a number of tents that house enemy prisoners of war. That were captured by the Allies in North Africa.
With the first inmates which was around two hundred and fifty Italian prisoners who were transported to Malton Railway Station and ended up at the camp. And these prisoners were the ones who constructing a bigger permanent camp 1944 we see today.
D-Day saw Britain begin to receive a steady stream of German prisoners from Europe. Both Italian and German prisoners who were all housed at Eden camp. And put to work under the control of the War Agriculture Office, filling the shortfall of labour in farming.
Taken DJI Air 2S

Camp Eden 2.jpg

Phil Nicholson

Phil Nicholson

Nov 6, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
A good post, nice information to accompany the image. Well done.

Phil Nicholson

Phil Nicholson

Nov 6, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Two rivers meet, the river Tees and the river Greta. Near Rokeby hall. Taken with M3P.
2 rivers.jpeg