• Thread starter Explorness
  • Start date
  • Watchers 15

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The main use of this thread is to share a photo per post. Please share an appropriate photo to the subject.
Photo Theme 

Above the world (Drone)

End date
Dec 31, 2031
Subject
Drone images
New photo Theme.

Please post the best images you have in stock.

Subject:Drone images
Photo credit:@Jack
Start date:2022
Rules:
  • 1 Photo per post
  • Do not spam.
  • Post the location.
  • Name of the drone.
  • Only pictures taken with Camera are allowed.
End date:Indefinitely
Photo:DJI_0063-min.jpg

NOTE: Explorness is not a Photo Hosting Company, do please consider commenting, posting and getting engaged in other threads and topics on site.

RHL109

RHL109

Nov 7, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
The Deep aquarium and sea life centre Hull Docks Kingston upon taken DJI Drone.

Hull and the Deep Smaller file.jpg

RHL109

RHL109

Nov 7, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Ripon Cathedral church of St Peter and St Wilfrid, but before 1836 it was known as Ripon Minster. Setup as a monastery by Scottish monks in the 660s, it was then setup as a Benedictine monastery by St Wilfrid in 672.
The church became collegiate in the tenth century, and acted as a mother church within the large Diocese of York for the remainder of the Middle Ages. The present church is the fourth, and was built between the 13th and 16th centuries. In 1836 the church became the cathedral for the Diocese of Ripon. In 2014 the Diocese was incorporated into the new Diocese of Leeds, and the church became one of three co-equal cathedrals of the Bishop of Leeds. Taken on DJI Mavic Pro

ripon 2.jpg

Morexp57

Morexp57

Feb 12, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
What a beautiful image!
The perspectives are magnificent and those clouds!

RHL109

RHL109

Nov 7, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Another great Yorkshire seaside town Scarborough. And the old two counter-balanced coaches 1875, were linked by cable, originally using water to change the balance causing one carriage to rise and one to fall. You can still see the red tracks on the back hill. DJI Air 2S

Art Scar 0.5.jpg

RandomDroneGuy

RandomDroneGuy

Apr 4, 2023
Edit my images
Yes
Hudson River, February 26, 2022. Facing north from somewhere in Ulster County, New York not too far south of Kingston.

hudson-river-022622.jpg

RandomDroneGuy

RandomDroneGuy

Apr 4, 2023
Edit my images
Yes
Shoreline of Big Pond (that's the actual name of the lake). Andes, Delaware County, New York. December 23, 2021.

big-pond-shoreline-andes-ny-12-23-21.jpg

RandomDroneGuy

RandomDroneGuy

Apr 4, 2023
Edit my images
Yes
A shoreline in Autumn. I'm not sure where I took this one, but it would have been in Delaware, Ulster, Sullivan, Schoharie, or Otsego County in New York.

shoreline-of-a-lake-in-autumn.jpg

Autel EVO II Pro 6K