Welcome to Explorness!

A small and safe place for landscape photographers, where you can share, talk and communicate safely. If you really believe in photography as an art, you are welcome to join!

General off topic discussion.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
As I already stated on an other thread, I have opened a new forum. I still working on it . Would love to know your feedback about it:

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
As I already stated on an other thread, I have opened a new forum. I still working on it . Would love to know your feedback about it:

I wish success to your new creation Jack! I haven't seen something similar elsewhere. At least me. Looks interesting.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes

It's an interesting project 😃, now you have a lot of forums 🤭. The hardest part of that is find active members 🤣

Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
  • Admin
It's an interesting project 😃, now you have a lot of forums 🤭. The hardest part of that is find active members 🤣

Agree, I will run some adverts for new forum. As I'm planning to make it paid only.

To be honest, I kind of like making forums. 😅

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Agree, I will run some adverts for new forum. As I'm planning to make it paid only.

To be honest, I kind of like making forums. 😅

You have good hobby 😄
The forum surely have a good future 👌