General New forum (feedback wanted)

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General off topic discussion.
Jack

Jack

Photo Shooter :)
Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
As I already stated on an other thread, I have opened a new forum. I still working on it . Would love to know your feedback about it:

panos_adgr

panos_adgr

Feb 8, 2022
Edit my images
No
As I already stated on an other thread, I have opened a new forum. I still working on it . Would love to know your feedback about it:

I wish success to your new creation Jack! I haven't seen something similar elsewhere. At least me. Looks interesting.

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
I wish success to your new creation Jack! I haven't seen something similar elsewhere. At least me. Looks interesting.

Thanks panos_adgr panos_adgr , I'm still working on it. But so far, is almost done.

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes

It's an interesting project 😃, now you have a lot of forums 🤭. The hardest part of that is find active members 🤣

• Admin
Jack

Jack

Staff member
Top Poster Of Month
1 1 1
Jan 29, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
It's an interesting project 😃, now you have a lot of forums 🤭. The hardest part of that is find active members 🤣

Agree, I will run some adverts for new forum. As I'm planning to make it paid only.

To be honest, I kind of like making forums. 😅

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

NataliaFlejszarPhoto

Staff member
May 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Agree, I will run some adverts for new forum. As I'm planning to make it paid only.

To be honest, I kind of like making forums. 😅

You have good hobby 😄
The forum surely have a good future 👌