Photography Share a photo with you

Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

General photography discussion.
lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
This one is almost 5years ago but i still look the same
Excellent image. Its good to see faces behind the names we put up. Reading the words in the barber shop, they are in English? Kind of confused my stupid mind?
Jack Jack its a good place to walk, or should I say used to be. It is now as walking is a big industry, so many people go walking around there, more than there ever was when I was walking. Cars back then were soft targets and broken in many times from Merthyr Tydfil's residence. I went with a friend a year later in his Mercedes to walk the area. I didn't know he had £300 in his car! Thieves broke in, but the money was still there! It was a cold day, and our return trip was in full face black balaclavas, going back up the M4 in a Mercedes! People looked at us as if we had robbed a bank! :ROFLMAO:
I have no idea if that mind set is still there, as this was back in the late eighties.

lightmuncher

lightmuncher

Dec 18, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Great images Oscar118! Thanks for sharing the past with the present. That always makes a special mark on anyone's story.