Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The main use of this thread is to share a photo per post. Please share an appropriate photo to the subject.
Photo Theme 

Tele Birding

New photo Theme.

Please post the best images you have in stock.

Subject:Birds
Photo credit: Jack Jack
Start date:2022
Rules:
  • 1 Photo per post
  • Do not spam.
  • Post the location.
  • Name of the Camera.
  • Only pictures taken with Camera are allowed.
End date:Indefinitely
Photo:599A0629.jpg

NOTE: TeleWildLife is not a Photo Hosting Company, do please consider commenting, posting and getting engaged in other threads and topics on site.

Jack
Jack
A bit about me. Not the best guy to introduce myself. I have been in photography for 5+ years now, and had this passion since I was a kid. I didn't knew about it till I bought my first Camera 7D M2, which I'm using it till present and very happy...
View all 6 featured items
bazzaboy09

bazzaboy09

Feb 8, 2023
As I walked through the lush greenery of the London park, I couldn't help but feel a sense of calm wash over me. The chirping of birds and rustling of leaves provided a soothing soundtrack to my stroll. Suddenly, a flash of movement caught my eye as a small bird darted into a nearby bush. Curious, I approached the bush quietly and to my surprise, I saw a longtail tit building a nest inside. I was struck by the intricate and delicate nature of the nest and couldn't resist the urge to capture the moment. I took out my camera and snapped a few shots, and to my delight, managed to capture the longtail tit's face peeping out from the nest. It was a magical moment, and one that I'll cherish for years to come.

Canon camera

IMG_20230322_173922_355.jpg

M

mark s

Feb 12, 2023
Osprey. Devon, U.K. One of many taken in this session on a river in Devon of this juvenile Osprey.

Sony A1, 600mm f4. 1/2500 sec @ i.s.o 500 -1.3 light.

Attachments

• _DSC0020.jpg
    _DSC0020.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Phil Nicholson

Phil Nicholson

Nov 6, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
The Cape sugarbird is one of the eight bird species endemic to the Fynbos biome of the Western Cape and Eastern Cape provinces of South Africa.

Imports - 1 of 1.jpeg

Phil Nicholson

Phil Nicholson

Nov 6, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
Ostrich, they are the heaviest living birds, and lay the largest eggs of any living land animal. With the ability to run at 70 km/h (43.5 mph), they are the fastest birds on land.

Ostrich.JPG