Welcome to Explorness!

Looking for a peaceful place to meet other photographers from all around the world ? Then join us for FREE!!!

The main use of this thread is to share a photo per post. Please share an appropriate photo to the subject.
Photo Theme 

Tele Birding

New photo Theme.

Please post the best images you have in stock.

Subject:Birds
Photo credit: Jack Jack
Start date:2022
Rules:
  • 1 Photo per post
  • Do not spam.
  • Post the location.
  • Name of the Camera.
  • Only pictures taken with Camera are allowed.
End date:Indefinitely
Photo:599A0629.jpg

NOTE: TeleWildLife is not a Photo Hosting Company, do please consider commenting, posting and getting engaged in other threads and topics on site.

Jack
Jack
A bit about me. Not the best guy to introduce myself. I have been in photography for 5+ years now, and had this passion since I was a kid. I didn't knew about it till I bought my first Camera 7D M2, which I'm using it till present and very happy...
View all 6 featured items
Andy Smith

Andy Smith

Feb 10, 2022
Edit my images
No
View attachment 394
A lilac breasted roller taken in February while on safari in Kenya, of the 75 new bird species I photographed this is one of my favourite.
Taken using a Canon R5 with RF 100-500 lens at ISO800 472mm f/7.1 1/500
Wonderful shot of a lovely bird StevieK. Very nice

Voyeur of Nature

Voyeur of Nature

Jul 12, 2023
This is a juvenile White Bellied Sea Eagle with a full crop from a successful hunt. The photograph was taken in Wellard Wetlands, Western Australia. I had followed the parental pair of this juvenile for four nesting seasons through through highs and lows in their lives. One year the nest was hit by lightening and the two chicks lost but the other years the broods were all successful. During this period I was using a Nikon D800 with Sigma 150-600, great camera and lens set for birding.

Attachments

• BOZ_7042-Resize.jpg
    BOZ_7042-Resize.jpg
    627.5 KB · Views: 2
Voyeur of Nature

Voyeur of Nature

Jul 12, 2023
Bronze Shining Cuckoo, captured in Perth, Western Australia. This creature was on a mission to lay eggs in a Splendid Blue Fairy Wrens nest.

D800 / Sigma 150-600 C lens

Attachments

• BOZ_2912-Resize.jpg
    BOZ_2912-Resize.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
Voyeur of Nature

Voyeur of Nature

Jul 12, 2023
Found this Boobook owl out in full daylight, it was under attack from a Butcher Bird. Picture taken in Rockingham, Western Australia.

200-Owl-ArtHyde-July.jpeg

Phil Nicholson

Phil Nicholson

Nov 6, 2022
Edit my images
Yes
During a walk around Orford Ness in Suffolk this morning I spotted this Kestrel landing in a tree. Taken with a canon R7 F11 800mm lens.

Kestrel.jpg